It doesn't matter how long you have owned your home, one can always benefit from a home remodeling. Although the size of the remodel can vary, the overall objective is to help create that dream you've always wanted. Here is a bit of guidance when it comes to getting your home remodeled in Central Florida.
1. Budget - Make sure you compile a list of all the things you would want remodeled. Consult with a contractor to get a detailed report on individual costs and prioritze which remodeling jobs are most important. You may find that some jobs only required a renovation or facelift saving you time and money.
2. Keep the design and look consistant with the house. Planning and design should always come first. and keeping that consistant theme will help bring additional value to your home.
When thinking about getting a Florida home remodel, here are some of the more common questions:
- Do you want a good landscape for your lawn?
- Do you wish to have a separate room for your latest home theater system?
- What theme do you want for your kitchen and how big should it be?
- How many bedrooms are in the house?
- How many bathrooms are in the house?
United Construction & Design specializes in home remodeling in Orlando and surrounding areas. Let us work closely with you to build that dream home you have always wanted.
1724 North Ronald Reagan Blvd. Longwood, Fl. 32750
Office: 407-332-0172 Fax: 407-332-7273
State Lic. # CBC 048956
Copyright 2012: United Construction & Design | Florida Construction Companies. All Rights Reserved.
Central Florida and Orlando Remodeling
We Install Brick Paver Driveways, Walk Ways, Patios, Retainer Walls & Firepits
Call Us for a Free Estimate